Sunday 20 November 2016

#FoundIt at debenhams

Craig of That Dapper Chap joins the #FoundIt campaign with Debenhams and shares his picks from from their current range for members of his nearest and dearest.


Now that Halloween and bonfire night are behind us, the Christmas lights have been turned on in city centres all over the UK, and shop window displays offer us a beautiful array of festive fantasies, and all the twinkly lights you could every wish for.  It's time to start think about Christmas.

For me Christmas is all about family, well, family and food! And a big part of that is gift giving.

For us, we have three present giving opportunities, the first is on Christmas Eve when we give one another a new set of pyjamas and something to enjoy in front of the TV while we wait for Santa to do his thing. That may be a hot chocolate set, a box of Christmas chocolates or miniature liqueurs. Then of course we have the big event on Christmas morning but we save a stocking to open on boxing day after the lunchtime washing up has been done.

With so many gifts to buy it's good that brands like Debenhams are doing some of the hard work for us. Each year they have their #FoundIt campaign and offer us a wealth of great gifts from all of our favourite designers and brands.


Some of my gifts

I'm starting with this navy check dobby shirt by Jasper Conran which I'm giving to my Brother. He's not a fan of patterned shirts so this subtle check will be fine for him. It has a tad more interest than a plain blue shirt and the colour is going to look great on him.



I'm going to give this Jasper Conran brown textured wash bag to my Son. Big enough to hold all of his grooming products when he goes to the gym it's way more stylish than the plastic bag he currently throws everything in to! 


Next up we have a great shirt and jumper from Hammond & Co, and these are going to my Uncle Charlie. While he's no spring chicken he likes to look good and the white dobby stripe tailored fit shirt and the navy stripe lambswool jumper are going to keep him both warm and stylish this winter.




My best mate Damien is so disorganised! I've lost track of the number of times he's asked me to confirm dates and times for nights out and planned events. That's why this Jasper Conran diary is for him. With a page a day there's plenty of room for him to add all of the details he needs.


I'm fed up of seeing my Father in law in tatty lounge wear so the Hammond & Co navy polka dot pyjamas and matching dressing gown are perfect for him. Practical, comfortable and classic in style, these 100% cotton PJ's and dressing gown make a great gift.





My Mate Dan is a big fan of Hollister, that's why this year he's getting the 'Wave' for him eau de toilette gift set. The fragrance has a great fresh citrus smell with notes of grapefruit and bamboo followed by cliffside cypress, lavender and neroli which makes it a very wearable fragrance.


Footwear isn't something I tend to buy as a gift for my friends or family. That's why I'm giving these brown 'Surrey' apron boots by Hammond & Co to myself! well, why not. It's good to treat yourself every now and then and my feet deserve it! 


I hope my gift guide has inspired you when buying gifts for those you love. If you #FOUNDIT at Debenhams just leave a message for me here and tell me what you bought.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Dapper Chap

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig