Wednesday 6 May 2015

What I Wore Today - Pink Floral

That Dapper Chap shares todays look wearing pink dress trousers and a floral shirt




While the weather today was decidedly erratic to say the least, I decided today was spring. While the rain lashed against the bedroom window only to turn to bright sunshine and back again in under ten minutes flat, I was pulling on a pink floral shirt and wondering where my umbrella was!


With the shirt I wore some pink trousers in a light and easy to wear fabric, slightly cropped to follow this years trend for an ankle grazing trouser. With these I wore a chunky derby shoe in burgundy leather.



Over the shirt, to keep out the howling wind, I threw on a tweed waistcoat and matching blazer which is part of a three piece suit that I've worn before. With the burgundy knitted tie and pink lapel pin, and pocket square the look was pulled together.










Where It's All From


Burgundy Leather Derby Shoes - Next
Burgundy Socks - Topman
Pink Trousers - Next
Floral Shirt - Primark
Waistcoat - Primark
Blazer - Primark
Burgundy Knitted Tie - Ebay
Trouser Chain - The Modern Gentleman
Pink Linen Pocket Square - Squared Pocket
Lapel Pin - Home Made
'Perry' Sunglasses - Oscar Wylee
Bracelets - Home Made

THANKS FOR READING!





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Dapper Chap

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig