Thursday 26 November 2015

What I Wore Today #41 - Monochrome in Primark

Craig of That Dapper Chap shows us what he wore today wearing a monochrome look from Primark




This look was entirely built around this simply styled coat from Primark. With it's micro check and slim fit design its a coat that's going to look great through autumn and winter but will also take you into spring.



The coat is 31% wool and is fully lined. With a simple collar, two flap pockets at the hip and a breast pocket it has a very classic design and could have been purchased from any high end men's store. 

I kept the styling simple to reflect he uncomplicated design of the coat and went for skinny fit jeans, boots and a slim fit white cotton shirt with black buttons.












WHERE IT'S ALL FROM


Boots: Primark £15.00
Skinny Black Jeans: Primark £10.00
White Cotton Shirt: Primark £10:00
Coat: Primark £35.00
Grey knitted gloves: Primark £1.00
Sunglasses: Primark £2.00
Belt: Primark £3.00

THANKS FOR READING!


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Hi Craig!
    I came here throught the Primark Primania!
    I must say that you are the first man fashion blogger that I will follow!!!
    I like this outfit very much:sober and classy! :D
    I think I will come around to inspire myself so when I have to buy clothes to my 19 year old son!
    Thank you!
    Kisses from Portugal!

    ReplyDelete

© That Dapper Chap

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig