Friday 29 April 2016

What I Wore Today - The H&M Airplane Print Shirt

Craig of That Dapper Chap styles up the H&M airplane print shirt in this 'What I Wore Today' blog post.



Today's look is all about this incredible vintage airplane print shirt from H&M. I'd seen it in stores a few times, and had been drawn to it but kept thinking it might be too much. I questioned how I'd style it and how it would look. So, on my last visit I took the plunge and left with it in my bag.


So, what to wear it with? As the shirt has a vintage theme, with its old fashioned biplanes and assorted aircraft in bright cheerful colours, I wanted to continue that aesthetic.

The chinos are also from H&M and come with the braces, further adding to that feeling of yesteryear. 



It wasn't the warmest of days so is was 'jacket required' as Mr Phil Collins would say. This one again continues that vintage theme with it's unfussy, deconstructed appearance. 

Wristwear came in the form of some colourful bracelets to compliment the colours of the shirt and my Comanche watch by Chronodos (see my review of it HERE)





Every bloke worth his salt has a good bag and I am no exception. This one is leather and large enough to carry all that I need on my daily jaunts. It's big enough for a laptop, files and even your packed lunch box.

Now for the footwear. This is where the vintage look stops as I wanted to add a little twist. I could easily have chosen some brown leather boots and completed the look with those, but I wanted to add a modern element to keep it fresh. 

And that's my look with the H&M airplane shirt complete. How would you have worn it? Leave me a comment below to let me know.








WHERE IT'S ALL FROM


White Longline Sports Shoes - Next
White & Blue stripe socks - Part of a multi pack
Tan Chinos With Braces - H&M
Airplane Print Shirt - H&M
Navy Wool Blazer - White Stuff
Leather Shoulder Bag - White Stuff
Watch - Chronodos
Bracelets - Various

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Dapper Chap

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig