Sunday 8 June 2014

The That Dapper Chap contest winners - June

That Dapper Chap introduces you to the winners of Junes #ThatDapperChap Instagram contest winners and the lucky recipients of Stitches Of  Style goodies.


Your Winner - Thomas


Thomas is a pretty cool guy and a deserved winner of the Stitches Of Style pistol Lapel pin and we look forward to seeing how you wear it. He also has a great pair of double monks that I'm extremely jealous of. He puts things together very well and has a very dapper look, as such, we are proud to announce his as our winner this month.

The pistol lapel pin from Stitches Of Style 

The double monks that I need in my life

Thomas says "My name is Thomas Yolain Jr, presently living in Baltimore, Maryland. I have a B.S. in Business Administration with a specialization in Management and Accounting. Currently I am working towards a Duel Master’s in Financial Management & Accounting"


Its those double monks again
"Confidence and Diversity reflects me, so I incorporate that in whatever I wear. With that being said I try wearing and incorporating a style of my own. During the week you’ll catch me suited up and on the weekend I am all casual & preppy" 

The hats and pocket square makes for a very dapper look, 

"Details play an important role in my personal style. It could be any essentials that I wear but the socks will match the color of my tie or pocket square in my suit, jackets, etc. It’s not only about the suit & tie, but channelling the right combinations. It’s not about the value of the clothes, but it’s about the combination and passion for whatever you do decide to wear"





Your Runner Up - Patrick 

An amazing double breasted suit

We loved Patricks looks, always smart and always dapper he's a man who likes a well fitted suit and the fact that he carries a walking umbrella increased his dapper rating no end.


Every inch the gent in a tweed jacket and flat cap
Patrick tells me "I'm living in Potsdam, Germany and I am a law student in my last year (gladly)"




"I was just thinking about writing a manifesto on what style means for me, when I stumbled upon a quote of Orson Welles:

"Style is knowing who you are, what you want to say, and not giving a damn"

"And I have nothing more to add :)"


Your Runner Up - Scott


A classic look and a great tweed waistcoat

I've followed Scott on Instagram for a while now and I've always admired how her puts his looks together. It was only a matter of time before he was going to be one of our winners.

Its all about the shoes in this look

Scott told me "I'm 25 years old, born and raised in Canada. My style is a steady balance on the line between formal and business casual. My co workers don't even wear ties to work, so it gives me the opportunity to throw in some less formal pieces to break my look up"





Both Scott and Patrick will receive the Stitches Of Style signature lapel pin below. We look forward to seeing you wearing it guys!

The Stitches Of Style signature lapel pin

Thanks once again to everybody that took part in this months contest and also to Stitches Of Style for the give away. For a full product review of Stitches Of Style see my previous blog

Watch out next month for more great prizes!

THANKS FOR READING!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Dapper Chap

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig