Sunday 26 July 2015

What I Wore Today #30

That Dapper Chap shows us what Craig wore today, including a bright blue waistcoat and trousers and a summer floral shirt.


Todays looks is all blue, well, apart from the black leather loafers that is. I do own a pair for blue suede brogues which I'm sure you've seen in other posts but I think this look called for a more formal shoe so it had to be the black loafers. Maybe I need to invest in some blue leather brogues. There were a great pair in Next but unfortunately they are no longer available in my size. Sad times.



All of todays clothing is from Next. The shirt I've had for a while and the trousers and waistcoat were purchased last year. Again I wasn't able to get the matching jacket in my size which is a pain but is does mean that I can wear the trousers and waistcoat together in the summer or in cooler weather under a cardigan or coat which is fine by me.



I was recently sent some new socks by Cal'Zineri who are an Italian brand who make a range for luxury cotton and wool socks for the professional gentleman. They offer a range of knee high black socks of different thicknesses, suitable for all seasons. Today's socks are Firenze which are perfectly suited to the summer season.



Accessories include a new handmade trouser chain, my blue Harding watch and a polka dot tie, which adds some additional interest against the floral pattern of the shirt.







Where it's all from


Black Leather Loafers: Next
Bright Blue Trousers & Waistcoat: Next (Similar here)
Floral Cotton Shirt: Next (similar here)
Blue Leather Watch: Harding
Polka Dot Tie: Primark
Black Cotton Socks: Cal'Zineri
Blue Beaded Trouser Chain: Home Made

Thanks For Reading!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Dapper Chap

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig