Tuesday 21 July 2015

What I Wore Today #29

That Dapper Chap shares his daily look, this time using blue and green


Summer is here so the tweed and wool suits are firmly put to the back of the wardrobe and lightweight chinos are called for. These green chinos are just the ticket for the warmer weather. They are a thinner fabric and the colour lends itself well to the season.


I love this tie. I'm a fan of knitted ties and also of blue and green as a colour combination so I had to have it. One of the greens in the tie matches that of the chinos really well and the blue goes really well with the denim blazer.



The new boots are from Frank Wright, while I appreciate that they may not be the perfect summer footwear, they are new and I really wanted to wear them! That's the only excuse I have! It works for me. What do you think?












Where it's all from


Boots: Frank Wright
Moss Coloured Socks: Racing Green
Green Chinos: H&M
Brown Leather Belt: Burton Menswear
White Slim Fit Shirt: H&M
Blue & Green Knitted Tie: Boden
Blue Denim Blazer: Ebay
Personalised Tie Clip: Gift
Watch: Paul Hewitt
Bracelets: Home Made
Brown Leather Briefcase: Rocha John Rocha At Debenhams
Flower Lapel Pin: Bespoke Unit

Thanks for Reading



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Dapper Chap

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig