Monday 15 August 2016

Styling the Simon Carter Ladybird print shirt

Craig of That Dapper Chap shows us how he styled the Ladybird print shirt from Simon Carter in this 'What I Wore Today' post


I've been a fan of Simon Carter shirts for a while now. The range of pattern and colours never ceases to amaze me, and they certainly make a welcome change to others that you see everyday in offices and pubs across the land. If you're looking for a statement shirt, take a look at the range from Simon Carter



The shirt that I'm styling today is the blue and white Ladybird shirt. Priced at £130.00, its 100% cotton, machine washable and easy to iron.


Unlike more 'out there' patterns in the range, this one has a more subtle approach, and from a distance it's not immediately obvious what the pattern is. Throughout the day I was asked "what are those on your shirt?" If the ladybirds were their traditional red it may have been easier for people to spot them, but I like that little twist, and it's something that Simon Carter won't shy away from in his shirt collection.

Other shirts in the Simon Carter range



And so to the styling. Keeping things office to pub appropriate I chose a good fitting pair of dark coloured jeans from Racing Green and added my Brydon Brothers belt. 


Accessories came in the form of my navy 'Frank' tie from White Stuff. The black and blue semi precious stone bracelets were from a set that I purchased, the brand now escapes me however. 




Today's shoes are from White Stuff and are the the 'Jimmy' brown suede shoes. With navy and white striped socks, my new 'Dapper' Daniel Wellington watch, and a navy cotton blazer from Jasper Conran I was set for the day.











FIND SIMON CARTER


   



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Dapper Chap

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig