Wednesday 24 May 2017

'Spend It Well' at the Marks & Spencer AW17 Catwalk Show

Craig of That Dapper Chap takes us to London for the Marks & Spencer Autumn/Winter 2017 Catwalk show and shares what's coming our way later in the year. 


Last week saw the Marks & Spencer catwalk show, and I was excited to receive an invitation from M&S CEO Steve Rowe. Of course I wanted to attend!

Upon entering the venue I grabbed a much needed cocktail and met up with some of the team, along with fashion folk and TV celebs. After catching up it was time for the show, and we weren't disappointed.

Arriving at the M&S AW17 Catwalk show



Model Lono Brazil starts the M&S AW17 Catwalk show
Model Lono Brazil started the catwalk and it was great to see an older guy up front. Lono says of his look "I like to wear roll necks and tailored separates like the outfit I'm in today. What I don't want to look like is an old man" Amen to that Lono!



The show consisted of 27 male models of various ages to showcase the wide range of guys that can get great style at M&S. Each outfit was curated with the model and their lifestyle in mind, and here I show you my favourite looks from the collection. To be honest there were more I could have included but that would have made for an enormous blog post!


One of the highlights was Vinnie, a miniature Dachshund owned by model Richard Biedul "My girlfriend and I got Vinnie in December last year" Richard went on to say "Vinnie immediately started coming to work with me: to set, on location to London Fashion Week Men's. He probably appeared in more street style images than I did in January" 


The new collection will be available online and in stores in the next couple of months. Until then here are some more looks that will be available.








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Dapper Chap

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig