Saturday 17 June 2017

What I Wore Today, with M&S

Craig of That Dapper Chap shares what he wore to this seasons London Fashion Week Men's, in collaboration with Marks & Spencer.


In past seasons at London Fashion Week Men's I've experienced snow, wind and rain. This time around it was nothing but blue skies and sunshine, which was most welcome, and made the couple of days that I attended an absolute pleasure.



This season I decided to attend only two days. Previous seasons has seen me rushing across London for four days straight, which is utterly exhausting! This season was different, and with days selected I only chose the shows that I was genuinely interested in seeing and which fit with That Dapper Chap. I'll share the details of these shows in a later post, but for now I want to share the look I wore on my first day at London Fashion Week Men's, which is from Marks & Spencer. 


As soon as I saw this linen blend tailored fit jacket my mind was made up, and I didn't need to look any further. The jacket is single breasted with a 2 button fastening. It also has 2 back vents and notched lapels. Details aside, I'm in love with the colour which really makes it stand out from the crowd.


The shoes are the M&S Luxury Collection brown suede tassel loafers. I have to say that these shoes are incredibly comfortable, and while this was the first time I wore them I had no blisters or pinching whatsoever. They're also available in navy, so I may go back for those too!



Keeping the look clean and letting the jacket speak for itself, I opted for a plain white, slim fit, non iron shirt in 100% cotton and cream coloured tailored fit textured trousers, again in 100% cotton.

I accessorised and personalised the look with bead bracelets, a leather strapped watch from Nelson Martina which matched the colour of the shoes, and a brown leather briefcase.

With a purple pocket square, a natty lapel pin and some sun glasses I was ready for LFWM.




Let me know what you think of this look from M&S. Does the colour of the jacket appeal to you? Would you have picked this look yourself?

Thanks for stopping by.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Dapper Chap

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig