Tuesday 29 July 2014

Bring out the tweed

I know it's still pretty warm in the UK but after a bit of a chill in the air yesterday I decided to bring back the tweed as I've missed wearing waistcoats and a heavy fabric. I just wished that I had known it was going to be 26 degrees today before I put it on. Note to self: check forecast before donning tweed!



This is a three piece suit and I was tempted to wear all three pieces but I'm bloody glad that I didn't now as all I'd be doing would be carrying it around like an accessory!  Speaking of accessories, today's included my favorite vintage watch and this amazing vintage briefcase that I picked up at a vintage fair last year.

The bow tie is also vintage and I think that all the accessories when added to this suit go to make a very heritage look, very British and very me.


















Leather tassel loafers: ASOS
Floral sock: Topman
Suit: Primark (London)
Shirt: RochaJohnRocha at Debenhams
Bow tie: vintage from EBay
Watch: vintage gold Longines, gifted
Briefcase: vintage
Bracelets: various sources, some handmade

THANKS FOR READING!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Dapper Chap

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig