Wednesday 30 July 2014

Feel the teal

Following yesterday's need for tweed and the ensuing warmth that left me panting like a dog after a run on the beach in the noon sun, I decided for a more appropriate outfit today. 

In this weather you can't go wrong with natural cotton and both the shirt and chinos are made from said fabric.


Being a little tired after being up until the early hours working on a new and exciting project (watch this space) I needed a sugar hit today and opted for Spelly Jellyies! While incredibly tempting to spell out four letter expletives, I refrained and spelled 'watch' I did intend to spell 'Timex' but there was no 'X'! But I definitely saw 'F' 'C' 'U' and 'K' so if I was wearing French Connection UK we'd have been okay! 😉. I also noted a 'C' 'U'........okay I'm going to stop now! Such fun!











Shoes: Topman
Socks: Topman
Chinos: Next
Shirt: Topman
Navy knitted Tie: Next
Tie Clip: vintage via EBay 
Cardigan: Primark
Watch: Timex with Nato band
Bracelets: various, some hand made
Briefcase: vacation purchase
Sunglasses: Frank Tailor
Spelly Jellies: Haribo😉

THANKS FOR READING!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Dapper Chap

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig