Wednesday 22 April 2015

Nautical Prep

Craig of That Dapper Chap shows us today's preppy look accessorised with items by Paul Hewitt


I've been really keen on the preppy look for a while and have occasionally erred towards that genre of styling in my daily look. 

After receiving a great little parcel from Paul Hewitt, who sell some really great preppy accessories, I thought I'd use them to build a look to challenge the preppiest prepster.

Getting my preppy style on


The preppy preperation

I chose items in the same colourway and all with a nautical theme. The bright red bow tie is printed with lobsters, the red, white and blue bracelet fastens with and anchor and the nato strap on the vintage style watch is also adorned with anchors. The red and blue belt and pocket square help to bring the colour theme together.

If you like the Paul Hewitt accessories, check back on the blog again soon as I'll be carrying out a product review on their vintage style watch.


A close up of the Paul Hewitt watch, bracelet and bow tie


Taking some time to answer emails

Making sure everything is just so

The navy blazer is a summer weight cotton, half lined and with patch pockets, simply constructed but great to wear. While I was determined to wear this look today I wasn't so inspired to do so when I saw that the temperature here in the UK had dropped to minus three degrees! So to keep out the cold (a little) I also grabbed a scarf on my way out. Red and blue of course!

The scarf didn't really add warmth but it added to the look for sure

Watching the world go by


A close up of the Paul Hewitt belt and bracelet







A close up of the Paul Hewitt pocket square



A rare shot of me smiling. Make the most of it!





Where it's all from


Oxblood Brogues: Racing Green
Unmatched Socks: Oybo
Navy Chinos: racing Green
Blue and white stripe laundered shirt: Next
Lobster Print Bow Tie: Paul Hewitt
Vintage Style Watch with Anchor Nato Strap: Paul Hewitt
Cotton Blazer: Jasper Conran
Blue and White Pocket Square: Paul Hewitt
Anchor Lapel Pin: Southern Gents Accessories
Anchor Pgrep Bracelet: Paul Hewitt
Red & Blue Striped Skinny Scarf: Topman



THANKS FOR READING!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Dapper Chap

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig