Monday 19 December 2016

The Jeff Banks Bespoke Suit

Craig of That Dapper Chap shares his bespoke suit by Jeff Banks of Savile Row in the final post in this three part series.


If you're an avid follower of my blog or my social media accounts you'll have followed the story of my bespoke suit by Jeff Banks Savile Row. In the first post we shared the fitting experience and took you through what to expect when you get a bespoke suit.

The second post covered the first fitting when I got to try on my suit for the first time, before any necessary tweaks were made. In this final post I share the final suit!



So, a couple of weeks after the first fitting I had a call to let me know that my suit was ready. Making my way to Savile Row I was full of anticipation. I knew the suit was stunning, but I also knew that it needed a couple of tweaks to make it perfect.


Arriving at the store I was met by Mr Banks himself who personally assisted me in trying on my suit. Not everyone of course has that experience, so I was truly honoured that he took time out of his busy schedule to see me, and of course the suit.

The team had previously told me that he loved the suit I'd chosen, and I could tell that he approved of my choice of fabric and style of the suit as he helped me on with my waistcoat and jacket.


The suit fits like a glove. Every measurement is perfect and I am super pleased with it. With Made to Measure starting from £600 and Bespoke starting from £800, the price is very good for a Savile row suit.

Yes, it takes 8-10 weeks to complete the process which is of course longer than it would be if you just ordered one online from a high street store. And yes, it does cost more, but what you're getting is something much more personal. My suit is a one off; my choices, my measurement, my style, and you can't get that on the high street!

I thoroughly enjoyed the entire experience. The guys at Jeff Banks are incredibly helpful, friendly and above all knowledgeable. They know their stuff, and can guide you along the process with professional ease.

Choosing the style and the fabric was a highlight. Getting all those details just right and having free rein to choose exactly what I wanted, but the best part was trying the suit for the first time, knowing that it was going to fit ME perfectly and that I'd had a direct input to the finished article.

A huge thank you to Jeff and his team, and a very Merry Christmas.













FIND JEFF BANKS 


  

BOOK AN APPOINTMENT

ADDRESS:

No. 36 Savile Row, London, W1S 3QB, UK


NEAREST UNDERGROUND STATIONS:

Bond Street, Oxford Circus & Piccadilly Circus


CAR PARKING:

Limited street parking available or Q-Park, 3-9 Old Burlington Street, W1S 3AF


CONTACT

Telephone 0207 734 3973
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Dapper Chap

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig