Tuesday 19 August 2014

Cardigan time

After sleeping with the bedroom window open last night I woke to a pretty chilly bedroom and pulled up the duvet while I drank my coffee and happily let the cat curl up on me for added warmth. 

So, keeping with a summer floral shirt I pulled out an oversize burgundy cardigan as I knew I'd need it for my walk to work.



Throwing a couple of chicken pitta breads and an apple into my vintage leather case, I grabbed my phone and off I went. The chill was a bit of a shock! After such a warm few weeks I'm not used to it but at least I can start to think about my autumn wardrobe!













Purple leather brogues: ASOS
striped socks: Topman
Burgundy cords: Next
Floral shirt: Primark
Belt: Burton Menswear
Bow Tie: vintage via Etsy
Cardigan: H&M 
Watch: Daniel Wellington
Watch Strap: hand made, hand dyed leather by BWeiss Leather
Briefcase: Vintage
Flower pin: handmade



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Dapper Chap

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig