Tuesday 12 August 2014

Double Monk Delight

Burton Menswear get it right.


 

A couple of weeks ago I told you about a bit of a debacle that I suffered while purchasing a suit from Burton Menswear. I wont go in to the details again but the article is here if you'd like to read it.

Basically the shoes I wanted I couldn't have, I was a little unimpressed with the service and mentioned it on the blog. Burton could have simply left it like that and left me disillusioned and shoeless, but no! Soon after the article went live I received a lovely email, they apologised for the situation and said that they'd like to send me a voucher so that I could buy any shoes I wanted from their website. Of course I accepted their offer and immediately went online and ordered these black leather double monks.












So often you receive poor service from a company and you are ignored or they react like it doesn't matter, that you are insignificant and that there are a thousand other customers out there. I'm so pleased to tell you that Burton aren't like that. They recognised the situation and took steps to make it right. This action has totally restored my faith in them as a company and I know that I can shop in the knowledge that if something does go wrong (and we are all only human) that they will sort it out quickly and efficiently. 

Thank you Burton.


See the full range of Burton shoes at burton.co.uk

THANKS FOR READING!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Dapper Chap

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig