Tuesday 20 October 2015

What I Wore Today #37 - Haberdash & Dune

That Dapper Chap shares todays look, in a luxury shirt and tie by Haberdash and black boots from Dune


The flat lay as see on my Instagram page

It's nice to have great quality clothing, something a little special that makes you feel great when you wear it. This pale blue cotton shirt is from Haberdash, a Chicago based clothing company synonymous with an authentic global approach to modern classic menswear. Haberdash blend Old World English tailored styling with Italian fabric ingenuity and American sportswear functionality.


The beautiful shirt & tie by Haberdash

As the cotton on this shirt is slightly thicker it lends itself perfectly to a chillier morning. A size medium, it's a little big on me around the body, although it fits well on the neck. I'm used to slim fit shirts but this Haberdash shirt is quite roomy, so if you have a bit more bulk than I do it may be a good option for you. A couple of my mates lift weights and they sometimes struggle to gets shirts that fit. If that's you too, give them a look.

The blue cardigan adds a pop of colour

I styled the shirt with a grey and blue skinny fit waistcoat and trousers. The blue lines in the check complimented the blue of the shirt and the dark buttons on the waistcoat makes it easy to wear a darker tie. To add a pop of colour and some additional interest I chose to wear a bright blue cardigan over the waistcoat instead of the suit jacket or coat.

Beaded wrist wear adds personality to your look

Suited & booted: Office ready

A closer look at the Donegal Tie by Haberdash

I accessorised with a selection of blue and grey beaded bracelets and my trusty Timex watch which I fitted with a blue nato strap. The blue beaded trouser chain is home made and hold my security pass and bank cards safely in my back pocket.

The Haberdash shirt

Time to take some pictures of todays look

Im ready Monday, what have you got for me?

The high shine black leather brogue boots are called 'Manhattan' They are by Dune and they make the perfect addition to a stylish wardrobe. It comes with a wingtip toecap, punch hole detail and lace up closure. 

So suited and booted I was ready for whatever Monday had in store for me. Luckily it was kind and less stressful than others I've experienced and I hope your's was too!


The black brogue boots by Dune

Making some final adjustments 

A look at the home made beaded trouser chain

A brisk walk to work

Another look at the Dune brogue boots


Where It's All From


Black Brogue Boots: Dune £99.00
Navy Polka Dot Socks: Primark £5.00 (pack of five)
Grey Checked Skinny Fit Waistcoat & Trousers: Primark £12/£20
'Robert' Blue Cotton Shirt: Haberdash £85.00
Navy Donegal Knitted Tie: Haberdash £65.00
Cardigan: Next £24.00
Bracelets: Our Saints £24.00, H&M £3.00 & Home Made
Watch: Timex Weekender £50.00
Black Leather Briefcase: Vacation purchase in Tunisia

THANKS FOR READING!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Dapper Chap

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig