Monday 4 July 2016

London Collections: Men - Day 2

Craig of That Dapper Chap takes us around day two of London Collections: Men and details the shows and presentations that he attended.



Apologies that this post is a little later than I would have liked, but I've been so ridiculously busy lately! But hey, the collections are still relevant and I really wanted to share them with you. So, lets get to day 2 of LC:M.

Feeling well rested I boarded the tube from Hanwell and made my way, coffee in hand, to 180 Strand for my first show of the day. Excited by the day ahead I found my seat and readied myself for the Agi & Sam catwalk show



Agi & Sam

Agi & Sam initially focused on menswear and have given us some great collections over the last few seasons. While they also now offer womenswear, some of which we saw in the SS17 collection, I am a fan of the cuts and lines of the menswear on offer for the coming season

With a strong emphasis on entirely bespoke print and humour, they believe that fashion should never be taken too seriously.




Hardy Amies

Camera packed back in my bag, and with my bottle of water in my hand it was time for a pit stop before we made our way to Hardy Amies in Savile Row. This is one presentation that I was really looking forward to! Their iconic styles have really stood the test of time and a Hardy Amies suit is on my future wish list.

Not only did I love the collection but I also got to meet style icon Nick Wooster at the show and managed to get a snap with him. Mission accomplished!






Casely-Hayford


After a long break for lunch (I had no other shows until 5pm) it was on to Casely-Hayford. With relaxed masculine proportions and incredible fabrics, the Father & Son duo behind the brand gave us a great collection for SS17. There was a great selection of fine tailoring and some incredible patterns for the eye to enjoy. 





Thomas Pink

What better way to round off a Saturday night but with a few gin and tonics courtesy of the guys at Thomas Pink. We always look forward to the Thomas Pink party, ahem...I mean presentation! 

Thomas Pink always offers up a great concept, and this year was no different, with friends and models Richard Biedel and Max Hearne stripped of their trousers and proudly sitting of chairs. Clearly scared of heights these two chose to take seats on solid ground while their counterparts were parked skyward in knee-high socks, shirts and ties.





Richard Beidel looking splendid at Thomas Pink




Max Hearne, get that gin down your neck fella

So, that's day two of London Collections: Men done. I only stayed three days this season, so there's only one more post in this collection and I'll be sure to get that up for you soon. Until then.............


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Dapper Chap

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig