Wednesday 19 October 2016

What I Wore Today - The Burgundy Nep Suit From Next

Craig of That Dapper Chap shares what he wore today. This time showing off the burgundy nep textured three piece suit from Next


So, the heat of the summer has finally waved it's warm goodbye and in it's place we have chilly mornings and darker evenings. so with the promise of those beautiful Autumnal hues and falling leaves I grabbed myself a new three piece suit from Next in one of my favourite colours





I love the fact that Next offers gents like you and I a really wide selection of suits each season, and that they cater for the more reserved but also offer us something different each time too.  I also love that they offer their suits in a wide range of sizes and fittings, from regular to skinny and from long fitting to short.



As soon as I saw this suit I had to have it. Burgundy is one of my favourite colours right now, and the  Italian wool rich fabric is perfect for the coming months. I got all three pieces as it offers versatility of wear and can cover both warmer days by layering the waistcoat and jacket, and cooler days where you may leave the jacket or waistcoat at home.


To keep the look smart I chose black leather shoes and bag. These shoes have a leather upper, inner and sock and also have a chunky sole, so those rainy days that we get wont be a problem. While plain in appearance the sole gives a modern and contemporary twist to what might easily be a boring shoe.



The blue and burgundy striped tie is wool-lined made from Italian silk with hand-finished bar tack. It's slightly thicker and heavier to ties that I've been wearing over the last few months and really makes me think of those cold days that are coming our way.


Accessorising with some burgundy socks, some bead bracelets, a nifty red and blue paisley pocket square and my moon phase watch I was set.

What do you think of the suit? Are you a fan of burgundy too? Have you never worn a three piece suit? Let me know your thoughts by leaving a comment.











Get The Look










Semi precious stone bead bracelets, home made

Red & Blue paisley pocket square, Ebay £3




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Dapper Chap

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig