Monday 10 October 2016

What I Wore Today - The Ellroy black suit from Noose & Monkey

Craig of That Dapper Chap shares what he wore today, wearing a black suit from Noose & Monkey



Every bloke needs a great suit and every bloke should have a black suit. There will be a time when you need one. This Noose & Monkey suit fits both of those requirements perfectly.

Purchased via the GT shopping site I documented the purchase of this suit in a previous post.




Priced at £199, it's a very nice suit. My only reservation is that you don't get the option with Noose & Monkey to choose a short, regular or long fitting, so on getting my suit I did have to have the trousers taken up an inch or two. One of my pet hates are trousers that are too long and bunch at the ankles!


Pairing the suit with a crisp white cotton shirt and a black floral tie and pocket square, I was set for business.

I love the little details that Noose & Monkey add to their suits. The lining is very cool with it's bright pink piping, as is the contrast stitching on the cuffs. These little additions make a plain black suit less plain and more modern than it would have been without them.

With black leather loafers and briefcase I was all set for whatever the day had in store for me.








Get The Look


Back Floral Tie - Primark - £3.00

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Dapper Chap

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig