Friday 20 May 2016

The Brand New Topman Store

Craig of That Dapper Chap visits the brand new Topman store in London's Knightsbridge on its opening day

The brand new Topman store in London's Knightsbridge

I was super excited to be invited to the opening day of the brand spanking new Topman store at 70 Brompton Road in London.

After seeing the people at Tom Ford in Harrods it was just a skip across the road to see exactly what the new store had to offer. Situated in the lower ground floor of the existing Topshop, which has stood there for a while now, the guys at Topman told me that men would often come out of Harrods and into Topshop while on a shopping spree and were disappointed to find only womenswear on offer. So, not wanting to miss a trick a new Topman opened it's doors.


Goodies await in the Personal Shopping suite

With a DJ spinning some tracks there was a real buzz about the place as I made my way around the racks of clothing. I was of course drawn to the suit section, where they had a number of great options on offer. So after a chat with the PR guys I was introduced to Janal, who has recently returned to London after living in Australia and is now their brand new personal shopper and stylist. Janal had put together a rail of clothing for me to try and I couldn't wait to see what she'd selected for me. 

If you'd like to find out more about the Topman personal shopping experience, please take a look at my previous article HERE which explains the whole process.

Clothing for days and a wide selection on offer for the discerning gent


Inside the Personal Shopping suite, all kitted out with new styles to try

There were a couple of suits that I'd seen which were unfortunately not available at that point so I'll make sure I get my hands on those when they come into stores. Janal had selected a beautiful light blue double breasted skinny fit suit, and a light camel single breasted suit and really couldn't decide between the two! They both looked great and I have to say that I wanted them both!

Topman were offering complimentary tailoring in store on their first day


Topman are offering us some great tailoring this season so keep your eyes out and get yourself to the new store in Knightsbridge and see what you think. In the meantime, here are a few examples of some of the tailoring on offer.

A crisp white double breasted suit, perfect for that summer wedding

50 shades of grey in this clean skinny fit suit

A touch of dapper with this tux with satin collar

More double breasted delight. DB's are going to be big this summer guys

A three piece suit with long line jacket

My favorite from the entire collection and I cannot wait to get my hands on it

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Dapper Chap

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig