Tuesday 17 May 2016

What I Wore Today - My Outfit With O'Singuliers Shoes

Craig of That Dapper Chap show us his look with custom shoes from O'Singuliers





A couple of weeks ago I told you about the incredible custom shoes I created with O'Singuliers, a website where you are able to make your very own design shoes just how you want them. Take a look at the piece HERE


So, for this look I started from the ground up and used the colours of the shoes as inspiration. The main colour of the shoes is navy so I chose a navy double breasted waistcoat and a navy wool blazer. 

It was a bit cooler today so I dragged on a pair of slim fit moleSkin trousers from Hammond & Co, again in a colour to complement that of the shoes.




To add a dash of additional colour I opted for bright red socks. Socks are one way that you can easily inject some real personality into your daily look and keep things from becoming boring (not that this outfit needed it)




The tie is a vintage find that I picked up in a thrift shop somewhere. I love the muted blue, cream and brown diagonal stripe. It's a bit more interesting than a plain tie would have been, and suits the more vintage look of this outfit. The tie clip is also vintage and was an eBay find that I snagged for a couple of pounds.




The brown tweed bakerboy cap further compounds that modern vintage theme and is functional as well as smart. I'm a real fan of caps and think that they're so versatile. Not only that but there are so many around right now to choose from. I admit to having quite a few in my collection.







So, I hope you like how I styled my own design shoes from O'Singuliers. Leave me a comment below to let me know what you think.

FIND O'SINGULIERS


    
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Dapper Chap

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig