Wednesday 25 May 2016

One Blazer, Three looks with Next - Look 1

Craig of That Dapper Chap teams up with Next to give us three different looks with one blazer




Nearly every guy I know now has a blazer in their wardrobe, but from what I've seen most guys tend to wear it with the same thing every time they wear it. Maybe it's because it's a similar look to what they saw on the model on the website when they bought it, so they can trust that it's a look that works.






It's a good idea to have a wardrobe which is versatile and contains items that can be mixed and matched to create different looks. I had a recent conversation with Nicky from Blazing Raisin UK who told me "I think blokes are just scared of getting it wrong and it being pointed out by someone" He went on to say "We sometimes need to be shown what goes by someone who knows their stuff" So, while I don't claim to know everything I will say that I have an eye for what looks good and I'd like to share my thoughts with you now if that's okay?


When Next asked me if I'd be able to do a blog post and create three different looks with one blazer I jumped at the chance. This is the first look of three that I've put together which will cover: smart, smart casual and casual, and I'll be sharing the other two looks over the next few days, so please check back and see what you think.


So, with the blazer as the main component, I wanted to initially create a smart look for you to take you to the office or that formal event. The trousers are plain black, slim fit and a thinner fabric which is suitable for warmer weather.

Keeping the look monochrome I opted for plain black socks, slim fit white shirt and a grey knitted tie.






With look one complete, come back soon for look two where I'll take things down a notch and get smart casual.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Dapper Chap

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig